Tuesday, October 7, 2014

HoO Comes To An End...

   So The Bloods of Olympus just came out today!!! I am so exited to finally read it! But honestly, I don't want to read it until tomorrow (...Or tonight since I kind of can't wait) because this is the last book in the Heroes of Olympus series and I don't know if he it going to be making another spin-off to the Percy Jackson series and AHHH! WHAT IF THIS IS THE END?! Seriously, Percy Jackson has been there for as long as I can remember. Not before I was born (of course) but just ever since I've been really into books, its been there. Even when I wasn't back when I was stupid to not like reading, Percy Jackson was there. I mean Harry Potter has been here WAY longer, at least JKR is writing the play and everything. WE DONT KNOW IF RICK RIORDAN IS DOING MORE!
   That's why I am both scared and excited to be reading this book o.O I have no idea what's in store in this book but hopefully no one I like (Percy, Annabeth, Nico, Jason, Hazel, Piper, Leo, Blackjack...) dies... It'll probably happen anyways but a fangirl can dream right?
   On that note, wish me luck on this mythology adventure! And good luck to the people who are currently reading it, too! When you finish maybe we can just cry together:D
 

No comments :

Post a Comment