Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Stone Cold Touch by Jennifer L Armentrout is FINALLY OUT!

   As you already know, Jennifer L Armentrout is my all-time favorite author. And just yesterday, her sequel in the Dark Elements series came out! I actually got the book about a week before it came out because I won a contest on Twitter! Anyways, I'm almost done with the book and so far, I am loving everything about this book! I love they way I hate some things and I love the way I just squeal at other things. And I love both Zayne and Roth but I am stuck on one! I don't want to tell because I don't want to influence your decision (bad or good) but once you read this series, you'll be begging for more!
   So if you haven't read any of the Dark Elements books, I suggest you haul you butt to the book store and read it! IT WILL CHANGE YOU FOREVER!
   And just recently, Jennifer has announced that she will be giving away a copy of Stone Cold Touch with notes in it!!! Go to her website to enter and hopefully win!
   I seriously am in love with all of Jennifer's books. Theres no denying it anymore. And I love how she's also a fan of SUPERNATURAL. Like omg we love the same series!!! But thats besides the point. If you guys finish Stone Cold Touch, tell me! We have to talk about Zayne and Roth and Bambi!

2 comments :

  1. If you were to choose, which JL Armentrout book is your favorite? I can't decide and I want to hear other's ideas! By the way, I love your blog! Please post more!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's actually really hard which one is my favorite because I love them all! The Dark Elemants series, The Lux series, The Covenant series, and so many other books I can't even name because she writes so many so fast! But I would probably have to choose the Lux series because this series was the one that made me fall in love with sci-fi and JLA and I think that Katy and Daemon are my favorite OTP ever:)
      But whatever you decide they are all great and keep me updated so we can talk about the book! You don't know how much your comment made my day:) Thank you so much! I'll try to post more but school keeps getting in my way so if I don't, thats probably what I am doing. But I'm always on Twitter!:)
      Hope to talk to you soon<3

      Delete