Thursday, February 5, 2015

Rant... And Asking for Suggestions

   Good evening everyone... or good morning?:)
   Okay so if you guys aren't the type of people that like random rants about random things, you can just skip over this post (but hopefully you won't<3).
   Can I just say, my bookshelf if literally five feet away from me and it feels like five miles. I can't read (homework), I can't buy books (ran out of my money). I mean, do any of you have that problem? Maybe it's not school. Maybe it's your job and one day (or everyday like me) you just want to do nothing and read from sun up to sun down. Don't get me wrong, I do my best in school and follow through, but ohhh myyygoshhhh I want a break!

   I should probably be doing my homework now... hmmm....
   Last year, towards the end of the school year, I was so desperate for my beach week, I was so close to screaming at innocent bystanders..

   Or have any of you been in a book slum but didn't know it? I don't know if it's the homework or the book, but it is taking me a longggg time to read my book (Half Bad). And this book is pretty good- the beginning was kind of slow for me, but I'm getting there. I don't even know but whatever it is, I want it to stop! haha.


   Anyway, I don't really do rants so I'm sorry about that.
   I also wanted to know if you guys wanted me to do any specific book reviews? If you like the gifs or not? Should I change by background/theme? If you have want to voice anything THIS IS YOUR CHANCE!... well it's always your time to shine<3 don't be afraid to let me know if I'm doing a terrible job!;)
   Peace out book lovers<3

No comments :

Post a Comment