Tuesday, March 3, 2015

NOVA Teen Book Festival

   Hello everyone! I am here to share some amazing news with you all :) I will be attending the NOVA Teen Book Festival on the 7th! I just realized that I am going to go yesterday and hope so see some of you there. A lot of authors are going to be there including: Maggie Hall (The Conspiracy of Us), Jennifer Niven (All the Bright Places), Sara Raasch (Snow Like Ashes), Marie Rutkoski (The Winner's Crime), Kristen Simmons (The Glass Arrow), and Jasmine Warga (My Heart and Other Black Holes). There are 20 authors in all, I believe. The ones I just listed are ones that I know or want to know, so hopefully I have enough money to buy them all! The even is free! It starts from 9:30am-5:30pm. I will be there at noon, so I won't be there in the morning. Nonetheless, tell me if you will be going!
   I will be posting my event experience after I come back with some pictures, hopefully! :) If you want to know more about the festival, click here. All the questions and schedules are on there, but if you have any questions, you can tweet them (@NoVaTEENBF) or email them.
   Hope to see some of you there :)

No comments :

Post a Comment