Sunday, May 10, 2015

A Court Of Thorns And Roses by Sarah J Maas

   Hello everyone and Happy Mother's Day to all of the beautiful and amazing moms out there :) I wanted to post this review yesterday, but I've been super busy and right now I only have less than thirty minutes before I have to leave and run errands and then study. Argh, so so busy... So I apologize in advance for any grammar mistakes.
   Alright, so can I just say how amazing Sarah J Maas is? One of my favorite authors out there. And she didn't disappoint with ACOTAR!
   This story was such a great twist to Beauty and the Beast that I had to watch that Disney show again xD Beauty and the Beast has always been my favorite Disney Princess movie and Sarah just made me love it a million times more. When I first heard of how it was a twist to the Disney movie, I thought it was going to be like The Lunar Chronicles where it's not that noticeable until you know (don't get me wrong, I love the Lunar Chronicles, too). But I could really see the Beast and Beauty in the story and I really liked that.
   The characters amaze me. I really just want to jump into Sarah's books just so I can meet all of the hot guys she puts in them. I don't ever remember any character described as 'unattractive' in her books. Anyway, I really do love all of the characters. I love Feyre and her braveness. She isn't what you would called someone who knows how to wield a sword or kick some major ass like Celaena Sardothian can, but she is a true fighter who can either attack with a bow and arrow or her cleverness. Tamlin is the perfect beast. Having to harden himself after everything he's been through, finding a way to defeat the darkness. Man, the ending to this book is soo good like YESSSS <3 And Lucien! Oh I love the love-hate relationship him and Feyre have. It's just so adorable... don't judge me. Unfortunately, I have to say that I like Rhys, too. The typical arrogant, bad, and badass guy that has a past he doesn't want to share. Really excited to see where that leads him... I see a love triangle buildinggg.
   I can already tell that the ACOTAR series will be just as good as the ToG series that Sarah J Maas wrote. I can't wait for Queen of Shadows to come! (I got my mom addicted to the story now xD ) Anyway, if you haven't read ACOTAR yet, I really suggest you do. Such a beautifully darker twist to the Disney movie that I'm sure most of you would love. If you have read it, be sure to tell me how you like it! I need more people to talk to about this book without worrying about spoilers! haha
   Happy Mother's Day, again. You moms deserve the world <3 

No comments :

Post a Comment