Tuesday, May 5, 2015

ACOTAR Is Out!!!

   Good evening! I'm back already! Today is a really awesome day! I finished a huge math test that took hold the day, it's Cinco de Mayo (which means it's taco night!), and A Court of Thorns And Roses released today!
   See, I would wait until the next time I go to the book store or order it on Amazon, but I just couldn't wait that long (and plus, kindle is cheaper...)! I started it after I finished my test and O.M.G.GUYS. It is soon good so far! I'm literally only on chapter like four and I cannot get enough of it! Seriously though, I haven't been this excited about a book for a long time and I love this feeling! I fell in love with the Throne of Glass series... well I'm still in love with it xD And I know Sarah J Maas won't disappoint with this one <3 So I just had to tell you all about it.
   Just in case you have no idea who or what I'm talking about, here is Sarah J Maas' website, The Throne of Glass series on Amazon and A Court of Thorns And Roses on Amazon :) I suggest you go get all of these right now before Twitter and all social media EXPLODES with spoilers xD I guess I won't be on it for some time... xD
   Well, I have to go and write a book, read a book, talk about a book, etc. now ;) See ya'll this weekend with a review for ACOTAR <3 

No comments :

Post a Comment