Wednesday, June 24, 2015

ATTENTION AUTHORS

   Hello Authors :)
   I haven't been accepting or asking for e-copies of books for me to review for you all. The cause of that was because I had a lot of school work and finals, I needed to be focused on that. I also had a huge book slump, probably because I was reading too many books at the same time haha.
   But today, I am pleased to tell you that I only have two more books to finish for authors that have asked me to review their books (to those two authors, I know it's been a long time, but don't worry, I'll be done soon)! That means that I will be accepting copies of books to review for you again!
   I review in chronological order from who asks first so I'll let you know if my review won't come as fast as I normally do. If you would like me to review a story of yours or promote it on my blog here, Amazon, Twitter, or Goodreads, please don't hesitate to ask! You can email me at tothebooksandback@gmail.com :)
   Can't wait to see what you all have! :D

No comments :

Post a Comment