Sunday, July 26, 2015

Dream Catcher Update!

   Hey everyone! I just wanted to let you all know that I have finally updated Dream Catcher! If you don't know what I'm talking about, well, I started writing again after countless times in the past giving up because I lost my passion. But now that I'm more into the book world, I decided to start again! Dream Catcher is about a teenage girl who has dreams that eventually come true. Not that her dreams of dating the football captain coming true, but more like premonition (seeing the future). She doesn't know why she has it, but ever since she was nine and dreamt her mom dying in a car crash (and it happening two weeks later), she's despised it. Now, almost seventeen, something weird has been happening to her. And, a handsome guy she spilled her drink on in school is strongly taking an interest in her. This story is about her trying to figure out what exactly is up with her dreams and how she will escape this guy coming after her.
   Not the best synopsis... theres a better one on Wattpad. Not that much better, but yeah. Haha.
   It would really mean the world to me if you guys read it and told me how you liked it. Bad thoughts, good thoughts, I'll take it. Just any feedback, is good feedback.
   If you would like to read Dream Catcher, click here.
 
   Thank you so much! Love you all <3 

No comments :

Post a Comment