Thursday, July 2, 2015

Teen Writing Workshop

   Hello everyone. It was announced yesterday that both Sarah Rassch (author of Snow Like Ashes) and Kristen Simmons (author of The Glass Arrow) will be in the NoVa area to do a half day writing workshop with us fellow people! Can I just say:
   I don't like telling people where I live for security reasons (after all these books and CSI shows? You can say I'm paranoid xD ) but obviously, I'm allowed to go and see these two great authors again! I don't know if they remember me (probably not) but I met them at the NOVA Teen Book Festival a while back! They were both so nice and down to earth. When I met them I was so excited I didnt know what to say xD #smilingidiot.
   Anyway, right when I found out, I needed to go since there were only 20 open spots! Another great thing is that one of my closest friends on Twitter, @KieraneKaine, will be going too! I'm really excited to finally meet her :) So if any of you guys are going, please let me know! I'd love to meet all of you if I could <3
   I'm really excited and nervous at the same time... haha. I've only been to two book signings in my life (3 if I didn't break my leg), and have never done anything like this before, so I don't know what to expect o.O But I know that since these two amazing authors will be there, it will all be okay <3
   Haha that's all for now. I'll let you all know how it went after!
   I'll be starting my review for The Jax Chronicles: Initiation soon, so stay tuned for that ;)



If you would like to read my post for the NOVA Teen Book Festival Experience, click here.

If you would like to read my review for The Glass Arrow, click here.

I could've sworn I wrote a review for Snow Like Ashes... but I guess not, stay tuned for that, too ;) 

No comments :

Post a Comment