Saturday, August 1, 2015

The Story of the Changed Blog Name...

   Good evening everyone and good day to those on the other side of the world :)
   As you may or may not have noticed, the name of this blog is different! I was once The Books And Beyond, but now, I'm Book Haven :)
   Why? Well, someone I know looked at the name of my blog and said that it just didn't fit me. That it wasn't a bad name, but it really didn't fit me. I thought it did, until I just kept thinking about it and... it really doesn't. Honestly? I hate to say this, but when I first started, I needed a blog name, and quick.
   I wanted to be To The Books And Back. Like the moon and back, but books... anyway, some technical difficulty thing happened and I had to change it. I changed it to The Books And Beyond because these books are beyond... this world. They aren't just books... They're way more than just books (That's my motto if you didn't know ;) ). They're our life, how we escape reality and live in someone else's. How we connect with each other around the world, sharing our thoughts and love for these people that can make us cry and laugh in just a few pages of ink.
   But the name... gosh, the name. It didn't sound right. So for the past few weeks, I've been thinking about a name. Really thinking. And I got Book Haven. It might have a little to do with the fact that I watched Safe Haven a few days ago... Haha. But really, this world is a haven to me. A place were everyone's nice, caring, and shares the same interest in me: books. Yes, I know not all people are good, but the ones I've met so far? They're pretty spectacular ;)
   So this is my haven, my book haven, that I'm more than willing to share with you all. I hope you like it. 

2 comments :

  1. Love the name change though! It's a good choice and really seems to fit this time.

    ReplyDelete